The health and well-being of our patients and employees is our highest priority. Our team has reviewed all sanitation and sterilization guidelines in response to the COVID-19 situation. In addition to our high standards of infection control, here are the additional steps we are taking in order to protect you during your appointment so you can receive care without fear or concern.
- All patients seeking treatment will be required to have their temperatures taken and expected to rinse with hydrogen peroxide prior to proceeding with any emergency dental treatment
- Any patient who is experiencing flu-like symptoms will be asked to reschedule
- Any patient who has traveled within the last 14 days will be asked to reschedule
- Our disinfection protocol will increase to include all contact surfaces in the office after each patient
- We are temporarily removing “community” items from our waiting room such as toys, magazines, and refreshments
- We ask that only patients are allowed in the treatment rooms to limit exposure and any visitors accompanying patients stay in their vehicles to honor social distancing as best we can
- Upon check-in we are offering to call patients who choose to wait for their appointment in their vehicles until we are ready to see them.
You can visit our practice knowing we are taking all necessary measures to provide a safe environment for our patients and our team.
Please help us reduce the risk of Coronavirus exposure by exercising the appropriate health precautions prior to entering our office. These include:
- Avoid contact with known sick individuals
- Avoid touching your face, mouth, eyes, and nose with unwashed hands
- Wash your hands with soap and hot water for 20 seconds often
- Cover your mouth/nose with a tissue or elbow when sneezing or coughing
- Defer all unnecessary travel if possible and contact your healthcare provider if you begin to demonstrate symptoms of illness.
As the situation continues to unfold, we will keep you updated on how it impacts our office. Thank you for your understanding, patience, and assistance during this troubling time. We wish everyone a safe and healthy road ahead.
Dr. Michelle Plattner, DDS